Submission Information for Upcoming Group Shows
(dates are subject to change)
Azure Explorations (blues)
Submission Image Due: Weds, Feb 21
Drop off Art: Fri, Mar 1 @ noon
Show: Sat, Mar 2 - early May
Blooming Abstractions (bright pastels)
Submission Image Due: Weds, March 14
Summer Solstice (citrus colors)
Submission Image Due: Fri, May 3
Early Summer 2024
Currently, Art Gotham is accepting submissions for Solo shows in Fall 2024 and for the Hamptons Fine Art Fair and other Art Fairs in the NYC area.
We highly encourage all artists to attend our monthly Artists' Coffee at the Algonquin Hotel. Please see the link above for more details.
* Unfortunately, Art Gotham does not pay for the shipping of unsold works. Out of area artists are required to pay for shipping of their artwork to and from the gallery and art fairs. Also, we do not provide insurance so all artists must insure their own work before we accept it on consignment at the gallery. This is why we tend to work with NYC area artists.
We prefer to sell well-finished, abstract works of art. We encourage our artists to create a series of 8 - 10 paintings in a consistent style in a range of colors. Feel free to contact us for more information. The group shows are typically organized around a common theme and color.
Artist Submission Policy
Thank you for considering Art Gotham as a platform to showcase your art. If you are interested in exhibiting with us, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Exhibition Opportunities: Art Gotham is dedicated to promoting exceptional contemporary art and provides opportunities for artists to exhibit their work in our Soho gallery, at Art Fairs, our online gallery and on Artsy.
Submission Process: All submissions must be made via email to email@example.com. Please do not approach sales people in person at the gallery. Save images as artistname_title_size_galleryprice.jpg
- Website Link.
- Contact information including full name, email, and phone number.
- Artist statement, outlining your creative vision and inspiration behind your work.
- A brief artist bio, highlighting your experience and achievements in the art industry.
- Attached in email: 3 – 6 digital images of your work saved wih title, size, medium and price
Review Process: Our team of curators will review all submissions and will reach out to selected artists for further discussion. For a list of upcoming group shows, please email us.
Feedback: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to provide individual feedback on declined submissions.
Contact: If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 917-319-2030. Again, please do not approach sales people in person at the gallery.
By submitting your work, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Artist Submission Policy.
Art Gotham's Square Foot Show (Not yet confirmed)
Open for all Local Artists to Participate
July 24 - Sept 7, 2024
Blank Canvas Pick Up - Sunday, April 7 | noon - 3pm
Completed Canvas Drop Off - Sunday, July 20 | noon - 3pm
Dec 2024 Group Show: Reveille, Small Works in Red
For Fall 2024 - Spring 2025, Art Gotham will present 6-8 Solo Shows. Now accepting submissions for solo shows via email.